1. About the i-Motor Website
- i-Motor publishes or makes available on the i-Motor Website information, product and service offers, links and other content supplied by i-Motor and third parties (Material).
- i-Motor does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any Material published on the i-Motor Website or on any web site that links from the i-Motor Website including third party display advertisements.
2. Restrictions on use of i-Motor Website
- Except for the Material held in your computer’s cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your personal use, you must not without the prior written approval of i-Motor:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- use or attempt to use any Material published on the i-Motor Website to create any web site or publication or searchable database;
- mirror or frame any web site or page within the i-Motor Website;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access, retrieve, scrape, data-mine or copy any Material on the i-Motor Website or generate or compile any document, index or database based on the Material published on the i-Motor Website;
- transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the i-Motor Website; or
3. i-Motor’s Liability to You is Limited
- No warranty is provided as to your ongoing ability to access the i-Motor Website. Other than as set out in this clause, and to the full extent permitted by law, all rights, remedies, conditions, guarantees and implied and express warranties in respect of any goods or services provided by i-Motor are HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, i-Motor will only be liable to you:
- Subject to subclause 3(b), and except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded, i-Motor, will not be liable to you for claims arising out of or in connection with your access and use of the i-Motor Website, an i-Motor service and related services whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or statute;
- To the full extent permitted by law, i-Motor will not be liable to you for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contractor anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- For the purposes of this section, the term i-Motor will mean i-Motor, its related bodies corporate and each of their officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
4. Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
5. I-Motor and Your Privacy
- i-Motor may cease to provide you with access to the i-Motor Website without notice.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved by i-Motor.
8. Contact i-Motor
If you have a question, problem or complaint, contact us at:
Location and postal address: 1/22-26 George Street, Sandringham VIC 3191
Phone: (03) 9964 8100
Email – complaints / questions: firstname.lastname@example.org