1. About the i-Motor Website
- i-Motor publishes or makes available on the i-Motor Website information, product and service offers, links and other content supplied by i-Motor and third parties (Material).
- To the extent permitted by law, i-Motor does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any Material published on the i-Motor Website or on any web site that links from the i-Motor Website including third party display advertisements.
2. Restrictions on use of i-Motor Website
- Except for the Material held in your computer's cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your personal use, you must not without the prior written approval of i-Motor (such approval not to be unreasonably withheld):
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- use or attempt to use any Material published on the i-Motor Website to create any web site or publication or searchable database;
- mirror or frame any web site or page within the i-Motor Website;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access, retrieve, scrape, data-mine or copy any Material on the i-Motor Website or generate or compile any document, index or database based on the Material published on the i-Motor Website;
- transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the i-Motor Website; or
3. i-Motor's Liability to You is Limited
- Other than as set out in this clause, and to the full extent permitted by law, all implied guarantees and warranties in respect of any goods or services provided by i-Motor are hereby excluded. Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any right or remedy conferred on you by an applicable statute (e.g. the Australian Consumer Law) that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, i-Motor will only be liable to you pursuant to any guarantee, right or contractual term that arises, is created or is implied by operation of law and that cannot be excluded provided that, to the full extent permitted by law, any such liability of i-Motor is limited to the greater of (i) the fees paid by you to i-Motor for the relevant goods or services in the 12 months immediately preceding the claim or (ii) $1000.
- To the full extent permitted by law, i-Motor will not be liable to you for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contractor anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- For the purposes of this section, the term i-Motor will mean i-Motor, its related bodies corporate and each of their officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
4. Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
5. I-Motor and Your Privacy
- i-Motor may, acting reasonably cease to provide you with access to the i-Motor Website without notice.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved by i-Motor.
8. Contact i-Motor
If you have a question, problem or complaint, contact us at:
Phone: (03) 9964 8100
Email - complaints / questions: email@example.com
Version 3 (November 2023)